Do you need some helping taking your business to the next level? Are you struggling to find the time to do all those marketing things you should be doing? Or are you spending too much time on your marketing and want to get back to the creative stuff?
You can now hire me as a freelance, remote marketer to take over a couple of your spinning plates. Check out my list of services below and email me to find out more.
*I am now taking bookings for freelance marketing services from June/July 2017 onwards*
- Content marketing – writing on site content, product descriptions, blog content, blog/content strategy
- Social media – managing social media channels, devising social media strategy
- Photography and styling – flat lay and lifestyle photography for Instagram and web use
- Email marketing – writing targeted emails, managing email lists, email testing, email strategy
- Marketing strategy consultancy – need some direction or a strategy to follow? I can devise a bespoke strategy based on your goals
- Challenge me! – no business is one size fits all. If what you need isn’t on this list, challenge me!
(Note: if you want to learn to do this stuff for yourself, my Courses & Coaching might be for you)
Do you have an awesome product or service that fits with the Simple & Season ethos? Are you looking to reach an engaged audience of creative people with a passion for nature, design, homewares, food and all things simple?
Then let’s work together!
The biggest benefit of collaborating with me on Simple & Season is my marketing expertise. Having worked as an in house marketer, I know exactly what I want to see in blogger collaborations and the value you want to see as a brand. I work hard to integrate your key messages into my content, giving you the brand exposure you want, with content that my readers love.
Simple & Season is all about championing small, independent and ethical businesses, although I know that doesn’t always come with large budgets. My sponsorship rates for young, creative businesses are incredibly reasonable – I want to help amplify your voice and introduce you to my audience.
To receive an up to date media kit or enquire further, email me for a chat about working together.